Black Bear Cat Press adheres as close as possible to the 12 Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards (see below) in order to protect customers and itself.
As the security firm is established, Black Bear Cat Press uses Shopify standard security:
- Install and maintain firewall configuration to protect cardholder data.
- Don’t use vendor supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters.
- Protect stored cardholder data.
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks.
- Use of regularly update antivirus software and programs.
- Develop and maintain secure systems and applications.
- Restrict access to cardholder data by business need to know.
- Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data.
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder databases.
- Regularly test security systems and processes.
- Maintain a policy that addresses information security for employees and contractors.